HydraPak is the leading manufacturer of hydration Reservoirs and SoftFlasks. Our headquarters is located in Oakland, CA between the rolling hills of East Bay and the San Francisco Bay. Our mission is to relentlessly create better hydration solutions for performance-driven people. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for nearly two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted partner for dozens of major OEMs. These renowned global brands integrate HydraPak’s proprietary designs and technologies into their hydration products for recreational, athletic and military use. Thanks for looking into employment opportunities with HydraPak! This page will provide information related to positions for which we’re currently recruiting.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing plan and budget to support the company’s brand image, product, and key messaging
- Develop and implement digital marketing editorial calendar (social, email, web) to increase engagement and support brand's overall strategic marketing plan and sales goals
- Assist in maintaining the brand’s website, Amazon presence, and drive all ecommerce initiatives
- Own the technical implementation of blog, home page, feature pages, landing pages, and shop pages in CMS with appropriate tracking and tagging
- Guide and provide the design and development of all required content; work alongside Creative team to develop in-house content in the form of videos, photography, blog articles, social campaigns, etc.
- Define product seeding and influencer strategy – monitor and leverage deliverables to support marketing plan, handle all tracking of product orders/samples tracking (as required)
- Track and provide metrics for all brand social media channels, website and email campaigns; provide monthly analytics and implement necessary changes for optimization
- Manage outside vendors and in house design team to support digital marketing execution
- Monitor and work with CS to respond to consumer activity on forums and social pages/groups
- Accurately manage marketing budget pertaining to department responsibilities
- Prior marketing experience (3-5 years) with a consumer product brand, experience within the active Outdoor industry a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of/experience with: Social media platforms, Digital advertising programs, Email marketing and best practices, Search and display marketing strategies and best practices, Managing omnichannel campaigns
- Knowledge of key digital marketing tools: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress, Social media management, Ship Station, etc.
- Strong copywriting skills; proven experience in writing and/or directing effective content for web/social, ads, and/or collateral
- Experience with ecommerce merchandising, planning, coordination and execution
- Excellent organizational, budget, and project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suites, and use of Drop Box
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment
Please email resume and cover letter as attachments, clearly indicating relevant experience and skill sets to firstname.lastname@example.org